**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Other Reel Games

CEI Resources

(1/2) > >>

tryingtolearn:
Hi all, wondering if anyone has any resources (to schematics etc) for a 3 reel CEI

Its going to need some work - its powering up but that about it at the moment - Reel stop error codes, visible burn damage on the board
lots of stuff to go through.

Would like to see some literature before digging in but its looking like thats a longshot except for a site saying they have a pdf for $24...
Not sure if its a real site or not haha.

Anyway - if there are any cei guys or girls out there Id love to hear from you
Thanks..

Side note - is there some trick to the archive site - seems like theres downloads there but everything I click on I get a you dont have access message..

shortrackskater:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

Let me check a couple of sources first. Don't buy that manual yet!

shortrackskater:
Looks like you've been a member for a few years... so belated "welcome to NLG."
We don't have too many CEI people anymore. I have a CEI Video Poker game that works perfect.
Good news is that we DO have a manual for that unit here in our Downloads section. It's 142 pages showing everything except it does NOT have schematics. The only member that might have schematic is "badbaud" - Alan. You can click  link KLAR at the top of the home page and contact him. If you post with specific problems, please start a new one with the problem in the subject section. Likely he will reply.  :yes:
To access the NLG downloads section you need to be a contributing member. You can join for a month or longer. There's a LOT of other slot machine information there for future slot machines that may adopt you.  :24:

Subscription link:
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

tryingtolearn:
Thanks for the welcome.  Yes found this site a while ago when I was trying to get a video poker machine back to life...  Now I have this Slot machine in the garage (Its actually a guy that I fix all his audio gear - He just showed up with it and a fender guitar amp he got at an auction yesterday- he doesn't play guitar - go figure) So back to learning new things ...

Thanks for the info on the downloads section - Ill check it out for sure.  Things seem to go smoother when I have some literature

I will post new threads as I get stuck.
Figure I'm going to start with the obvious components that look burnt and see where that takes me.

tryingtolearn:
Good call on that download shortrackskater - a wealth of info!!

If it only had the 927game circuit board schem - but it provides enough info to figure things out old school lol...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version