**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > SIGMA Reel Games

Sigma SG-50MB parts missing?

(1/4) > >>

wallbanger:
Starting work on a SG-50MB parts missing machine that I just got. Need coin head & coin mech, is that an MC-40?  And is there a board on the back panel behind reels?  Looks like one was there. so what part & number would that be. Lights up! That's a start. Thanks for any help.

rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: wallbanger on April 22, 2015, 06:01:21 PM ---Starting work on a SG-50MB parts missing machine that I just got. Need coin head & coin mech, is that an MC-40?  And is there a board on the back panel behind reels?  Looks like one was there. so what part & number would that be. Lights up! That's a start. Thanks for any help.

--- End quote ---

Looks like there is supposed to a power supply assembly on the back wall behind the reels. I don't know which model coin comparator it uses but I think it is a "12vdc with inhibit" type. The MC-40 might be that and there is probably a CC-16 model that works also.

Does your machine look like the one in photo below, I found the photo on internet search:

wallbanger:
That would be it.  Theme is Jackpot Time.  So door lights up via cable from power box but not case, so that would be the missing board. Any idea what the part number is?

rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: wallbanger on April 22, 2015, 08:05:51 PM ---That would be it.  Theme is Jackpot Time.  So door lights up via cable from power box but not case, so that would be the missing board. Any idea what the part number is?

--- End quote ---

I was looking for the parts listing for a Sigma 50 but haven't found it yet. Maybe someone can chime in with that info, and I'll keep looking.

Also, Rudy's has a bunch of Sigma parts, he might have some of the items you need. There is a power supply listed there but I don't know which Sigma machine it fits. His Sigma parts are on 2 pages so don't forget to click on page 2 at the bottom:

http://rudysdeals.com/sigma,clear,i/o?manufacturer_id=17&sort=rating&order=ASC

wallbanger:
OK, thanks.  Please update me if you run across it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version