New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

"Get Together in Pottstown, PA 2017"

<< < (2/11) > >>

therockinelvis:
Sounds good to me. Figured I'd chime so I get notifications on thread.

Shaggy:
I'll try to bring all my "parts" but I'll for sure bring this shirt. Thanks Denny for the great new shirt this year and the awesome Mouse pad. I've never noticed before, does my bald spot only show at 6:10????     :fryingpan:

Dave

Denny:
Yeah, I think you gotta turn the mirror around when taking photos, but at least you can see the back of the shirt.  :rotfl:  Great photo, thanks !

Denny:
Dear "Get Together" Friends,
Just a quick update !!  In December a cat scan shows that I have stomach cancer.  In Feb I had an operation that failed to remove the tumor, so I am now on tube feed with chemo until the tumor shrinks enough to be removed so a second operation will  be coming up again  perhaps in May.    Don't know what shape I will be in by August but I hope I am well enough.  Sorry to say the next "Get Together" may be put off until next year. But I will continue to update all of you folks and hopefully we will be able to keep our August "Get Together"  Denny

Shaggy:
Prayers are with you my friend.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us