New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

Please pray for Steve (Buybest)

<< < (6/6)

therockinelvis:
Luckily she can keep the business running. I think she knows everything about slots too.

Amechanic:
I so sorry to hear about Steve's passing. I didn't know him personally, but my condolences go out to his wife Kate and all the family members..

Haywired:
I am very sorry to hear this....i dealt with Steve only a few times over some parts, he was a very kind hearted person..
May he rest in peace and all my prayers go to his wife and family.

slots-4-u:
Thanks for update

Denny:
Wow, I can not believe this! For the past few years I always met Steve and his wife in York. Helped load and unload the truck, picked up a few machines there and this past Fall I returned to his place in VA and picked up 4 more machines.  Unfortunately, 4 weeks ago I had to go back into the hospital for my 4th cancer operation.  I am so sorry that I was not there for him and his wife.  You can see what a great guy he was by the notes (above) the he always sent to me showing how he was always concerned about me and other people.  He was one hell of a guy and didn't deserve this.  We had planned to get together again this coming Spring/Summer and I was hoping he could make it to our next "Pottstown Get Together".  Rest in Peace Steve, you will not be forgotten, we love ya Buddy !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version