New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

Not nice photos ... Open at your own risk

(1/1)

Denny:
First, let me say Thank You to all of you. Your prayers and notes, and emails and phone calls show what a great group of people are on this forum. Three/four weeks ago I had to call the ambulance at 3 AM to get to the hospital and had my 4th emergency operation 3 hours later. Surgeons are saying they have removed the last part of the tumor.  I am home, IVs in each arm and one in my leg, also on tube feed and must remain on tube feed for at least 3 to 4 more months. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to eat or drink anything for almost a year. Nearly, 2000 staples and stitches to close me back up but I expect to get little bit better every day.  Thanks to all of you again and I hope the photos don't turn you off. Love you guys.   :thank_you:    :thank_you:     

rickhunter:
It's good to hear from you Denny.  Wishing you a good recovery. 

Shaggy:
Glad to hear from you. Get better every day.

Dave

Tilt:
Your courage and determination is inspirational.  I hope and pray that they got it all and wish you the very best in your recovery.  God Bless You.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version