New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

Chicagoland Show Spring 2019

(1/6) > >>

Tacman:
Hey, is anyone planning to go to the Chicagoland Show in March? I know I've been away a bit of time, but was wondering if we could do a pre-meet like we used to. I was shocked to see it is now at the Lake County Fairgrounds instead of Pheasant Run. Let me know and maybe we can work out a close meet place prior to the show on Saturday.

Dan
(Tacman)

tollguy316:
I'd  be up for a get together ... Those were good times a couple years back.  .....Bill

Tacman:
Hey, Bill good to hear from you. I think resurrecting the pre-show meet might be a good thing. People can PM about stuff for sale or free like we used to, it was always the highlight of the day even when Bunnyslots showed up  :stirthepot: .

Dan
(Tacman)

Harvs:
I'll bring BondoExpress in my trunk.. Add that to the 'FREE' stuff list.. PM if interested (if nobody is interested I will just leave him behind..)

:rotfl:

Tacman:
Ha, poor Brandis, one of the most laid back member I know. It would be good to see the old local members and new faces as well. I will start making a list of items I have available and hope we get some old and newer members to join in!

Dan
(Tacman)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version