**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Ainsworth Reel Game

Ainsworth Ambassador Excell

(1/1)

satchsquatch11:
Hope everyone is doing well,  does anyone by chance have a service manual or any documentation  for an Ainsworth Ambassador Excell version slot machine ? Specifically in regards to the Excell version board with the smaller main board with CF cards instead of the eprom chips.  I am trying to set a new theme up and clear the old configuration data. I tried to use dip switch 1 to clear the nv ram but get stuck with "installation data missing" I'm not sure if I need a clear card or I'm doing it wrong. I have no idea what the other dip switches do. The only manual I have is for the original eprom style (large) board. Thanks in advance.

DavidG:
Hi, sounds like you have the same issue i have. If it has  a DOUBLE BACKUP MEM AND SEC BOARD fitted then this is the problem.
I believe it requires data to be present on this board, however this data can be erased by removing all batteries at once or removing the board immediately after the power has been turned off.
I am looking for some way of replacing the data back onto this board,
As it is a PCI card i have tried it in a PC without any  luck.
Next we have tried using the JTAG connection to see if we could access it that way, this also failed.
So if anyone else has any idea's on this please let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version