New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Tito takes old tickets but not new  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Pblanton1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Pblanton1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Tito takes old tickets but not new
« on: July 08, 2020, 12:22:03 PM »
After changing The denomination  on a machine I just got from 1$ to 25 cents my igt s2000 won’t accept vouchers printed after the denom change only ones printed before denom change any tips to help fix this will be appreciated
Don’t know if this matters but it is not a advanced mpu board
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:03:23 PM by Pblanton1 »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Tito takes old tickets but not new
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 01:46:09 PM »
That is something I've never seen before.  If the machine accepts any tickets at all, it should accept the newer ticket since it was printed by the current configuration.  Can you post a photo of a ticket it will accept and one it will not accept?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Pblanton1

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:39:22 PM »
I tried to send pics but file size is to large

Although I noticed on the new tickets the validation numbers do not represent the amount on the ticket like the old ones

For example the old ticket would end with 0100  but the new one ends with something like 2736 4529

And both are for $1.00

IF this may Be the issue how would I fix it

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 10:55:45 PM »
Looks like your settings are incorrect.  Make sure your settings match the settings detailed on this post.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=319.0
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Pblanton1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 11:00:37 PM »
That’s for the quick reply  rick i will check those settings in the morning then will get back with you then

Also while I have you can you do a key chip without. First doing a clear chip on a igt s2000

Offline Pblanton1

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 07:21:04 AM »
Just checked and all settings are same as listed in the link you set me what else may it be ?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 09:36:06 AM »
For whatever reason when the ticket is printing out, it is not printing it with authorization from the primary SAS that is supposed to be set to system.  Do you have secondary sas enabled? it should not be.

Offline Pblanton1

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 09:39:06 AM »
Secondary sas is set to sas channel off

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 10:11:24 AM »
If you unplug the TITO board, when you cash out, does it still print a ticket, or does it go to handpay?

Offline Pblanton1

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 11:09:48 AM »
At work right now can’t check till I get home but what would it mean if it does still print the ticket ?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 11:47:05 AM »
Means your settings are wrong.  The printer is printing tickets as if you were in standard SAS settings instead of system.  I have never seen that behavior before.  If you can't figure it out, I would do a complete clear, although I really hate doing that because all the settings need to be redone.  The weird thing is that the machine is accepting tickets, but to be honest I have never set the SAS to standard and try feeding it a ticket printed in system mode.  Something to try later.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal