New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bier Haus BB2 Signature Validation Failed  (Read 1365 times)

Offline bpracer

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Bier Haus BB2 Signature Validation Failed
« on: June 20, 2021, 10:21:45 AM »
I'm running Bier Haus version S8A3-000-1010 (Castle King) and after the game is booted for 12 to 18 hours it throws a "Signature Validation Failed" error and needs to be rebooted.

I have tried it on multiple machines with the same result.

After the reboot it comes up and plays fine for another 12 to 18 hours.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a solution other than rebooting?

Offline Mr.Slots

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Mr.Slots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Bier Haus BB2 Signature Validation Failed
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 08:18:40 AM »
Is your game set complete with the license dongle ?

Offline bpracer

• bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 08:22:09 AM »
Is your game set complete with the license dongle ?

This is the non-dongle version of Bier Haus for the BB2.

It does work but every 12-24 hours throws the call attendant and needs a re-boot.

Offline Mr.Slots

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Mr.Slots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 08:55:43 AM »
My guess would be that there is your problem. The machine might be asking you for the license so it might glitch after a while, but then when it finds it, it comes back to life. Maybe corrupted software ? Do you have any other licensed themes that you can check to see if the same thing happens ?

Just advice from a slot noob  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 09:00:37 AM »
My guess would be that there is your problem. The machine might be asking you for the license so it might glitch after a while, but then when it finds it, it comes back to life. Maybe corrupted software ? Do you have any other licensed themes that you can check to see if the same thing happens ?

Just advice from a slot noob  :cool_thumb_up:

I assume it is something to do with the Castle King version OS of these non-dongle games.

I have many other dongle and non-dongle games but this is the only Castle King OS version I have.

Works and plays fine, just needs to be re-booted if left powered up for an extended time, I usually shut it down over night so it's not a real huge issue.

Offline 92ramsfan

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • 92ramsfan New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 11:28:39 AM »
sounds like a faulty cf card possibly

Offline cdub630

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cdub630 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 03:05:00 PM »
I am having this same issue currently with Bier Haus non dongle version. Did you ever find a solution?

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 03:35:20 PM »
I am having this same issue currently with Bier Haus non dongle version. Did you ever find a solution?

No, I never did, I just don't leave it on overnight when that game is loaded.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2022, 09:18:13 AM »
The validation is failing on the hard drive image, not the cf card.  I would try replacing the hard drive on the mpu.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2022, 09:25:04 AM »
The validation is failing on the hard drive image, not the cf card.  I would try replacing the hard drive on the mpu.

Yup, tried that.

It only happens with the Bier Haus non-dongle castle king OS, no other games.

leads me to believe there is something with this OS.  It only happens when left on for an extended period of time.

Offline Eddiie

• Reputation Power: 45
  • Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2022, 03:04:00 PM »
Castle King is some sort of server game setup thing. 
It will most likely fart out after awhile because the server is not there to revalidate...
I am pretty sure I read that somewhere.  It is exactly that, a license check fail.

Can you clock it sometime and see it if it time of day or # of hours?   I think it is # of hours.

Maybe WMS trying to keep up with Jurisdiction laws for the locale.   They do have a setup where one server is responsible for random numbers.  I forget what jurs that is for...  Somewhere during their evolution, probably used it for licensing too..

I suspect all the 'non-dongle' games that usually use dongles will fail after some hours... ?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal