New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

Chicagoland Show Fall 2014

(1/9) > >>

Tacman:
Well, its time again! The next Chicagoland Show is Nov. 14, 15 & 16, 2014. We usually have a member pre-show meet at a McDonalds near the show on Saturday. During this meet, members will bring machines, parts and other items for sale, trade, barter or just FREE!
Here is a link to the website and maps to the show and meet:

http://www.chicagolandshow.com/

Dan (tacman)

Anyone coming to the show, please list any items you will be bringing or have available. I will add items in later posts. Hope to see you there!

777sizzler:
Hope it is a good turn out. Railroad used to enjoy going as well.  He is still in my prayers and memories--Was a jam up fella-That enjoyed going to this show also- More the meet and great in the lot.  --Damn. -777 and He knows who I am up above.  Have a great meet this year-Pile it up and show pics!- :Please_Post_Pictures_2: .

Harvs:
I  have a few S2000's, kits and parts.

vette6048:
I have a Bally Gamemagic trying to sell. Anybody interested? Works but I cannot get the sound to work. If I have no takers I will part out.

Tacman:
Hey, Louie, does that GameMagic use the deluxe sound board like the Gamemaker or is it a different system? The reason I ask is that I have a deluxe sound board you can have if you need it.

Dan (tacman)

Hey, C'mon guys, lets show a little interest and input for the pre-meet. I have a GameMaker with xtra MPU and a choptop S2000 Super Sizzling 7's and xtra BTP kit that are available. Box of free misc. will also be present.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version