**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > CEI and Cal Omega Video Poker Games

1988 cei 200××-3m hot slot 3 reel 5 cent wiring diagrams

(1/2) > >>

Patches:
In search of wiring help I don't know what wires go to coin switch also front glass is missing I ordered new glass but will need help with the wiring for the lights that go to it I have the manual for the machine but unfortunately it does not contain wiring diagrams

shortrackskater:
Post a photo of the front of your machine as well as a shot of the coin-in wiring area.

Patches:
Here are some pics

shortrackskater:
Unfortunately mine has a coin mechanism so the wiring is different.

Patches:
Well so after alot of research and tinkering I finally got past my reel errors thinks to other posts on here I got the machine up and running some how the coin microswitch is bypassed and it only goes off the coin comparitor my issue that I have now is the coin hopper is high or drunk lol I win 2 and it pays all I just bought this machine 3 weeks ago and know nothing about it I am a mechanic in all fields from diesel trucks to propane and electric forklifts but I am not familiar with these machines if anyone knows why the hopper thinks I won everything and not 2 coins please lmk I am sure it's probably a counter switch somewhere but would like some type of lead before I dive in ty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version