**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT M Slot Reel Games

IGT M slot problem

(1/4) > >>

Rocker083:
Hi Guys, i bought a broken 4 reel slot and managed to get it working. Now i find the paylines dont all pay out. It is as if the reel timing is out or the stickers my be wrongly fitted? I am not sure how to fix this problem.. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanx

Rocker083:
So I inspected the reels and found 2 pairs that is diffrent from each other. Is this normal?

Tilt:
It could be.  Reel symbols aren't necessarily the same for each reel.  Documentation for M slot game software isn't real easy to find.  I'd be more inclined to think that your game software may be wrong for the game theme.  What do you know about the games history?

Rocker083:
Not mutch, a guy got it from a guy kinda thing. It stood in a garage for a few years before i bought it. It was obviously out of order. I found n solinoid next to coin mech that was burned. Then found blown 5ah fuse and blown parts on main bord. (it was the part powering the solenoids) fixed all that and had to clean the reel bearings. Found tips and help on this forum and got it going. Was playing fir a while and realized sometimes the reel pictures dont match up on payouts. Other spins the reels will show a payout but nothing happens. Other spins work perfect. I am thinking some pictures on the reels are correct and others are not. Very frustrating puzzle to solve lol. How do I know if the correct reels stickers is installed? If not.. How to know what pictures go were? I will send some pics.

Kenokarz:
sounds like the reels are in the wrong position , you might have to move the reels around, post pic of machine, i have a 4reel m slot in working and paying of correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version