**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT Reel Touch Games

iGT Reel Touch Reel 1 Tilt at start up

(1/7) > >>

tomterlec:
Hi, first of all I want to say this is my first reel touch machine Flip Flop Deluxe. I’ve had plenty of S2000’s and there are many similarities.

Battery was dead, after changing battery cpu went through normal start up and I cleared errors. When the reels boot, reel 1 tilts. Switching  reel 1 to reel 2 position, error stays at reel 1.

I did not clear the machine, most times dead batteries don’t need it. If I should clear/key, what chips should be used? The cpu is a 1270.

I had a similar issue with reel tilts in a past machine. It was suggested to change the SG323 to higher version.

Thoughts?

Tilt:
Well good on you for that.  There's no need to run a clear chip in most cases except to change the accounting denomination. 

Key 45/IVC00224 is the key/clear chips you need for your machine.

I would install SG536s and see if that resolves your reel tilt problems.  But also check and make sure the reel isn't rubbing on something and is fully seated in it's connector.

tomterlec:

--- Quote from: Tilt on January 14, 2024, 10:53:23 AM ---Well good on you for that.  There's no need to run a clear chip in most cases except to change the accounting denomination. 

Key 45/IVC00224 is the key/clear chips you need for your machine.

I would install SG536s and see if that resolves your reel tilt problems.  But also check and make sure the reel isn't rubbing on something and is fully seated in it's connector.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tilt, I was thinking the SG's wouldn't hurt. There does not appear to be anything rubbing in the machine.

Tom

qbert:
That probability will not work, Reel Touch take specific SG chips they do not follow S2000 rules for normal SG.
You must use the SGs that came with it. I'm not home right now but I will confirm that you have the correct ones. Do you have a spare mpu to try? What SB do you have?

sixcardmark:
SG536s should work:

GAME TYPE
This version supports Reel Touch games with multi-denomination. The available games are:
Bucks Ahoy Denver Duck Double Diamond Run Flip Flop! Deluxe Frog Prince Kenny Rogers Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania Ms. Little Green Men Tabasco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version