**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games

New to me double double bonus poker

(1/2) > >>

702collector:
Not sure I’m in the right place. Just picked up this IGT Double Double Bonus Poker game. It says low battery call attendant. Jackpot key does nothing. Not sure what family this game is and no idea where to start troubleshooting. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tilt:
It's a player's edge plus video poker machine.  I'll move it to that forum.  The first thing you need to do is replace the battery.  Then you will need to clear the CMOS RAM error message afterwards and you should be back in business.  You may also have to set the machine denomination and re-enable the validator.  You'll know if you do need to after you get the CMOS RAM cleared.

702collector:
Thanks Tilt! Do you happen to know what clear chip I need?

Tilt:
SET004 is what you may need to set your denomination and re-enable validator.  Member RB can help you with that if you need one.

knagl:

--- Quote from: 702collector on March 07, 2024, 08:48:47 PM ---Thanks Tilt! Do you happen to know what clear chip I need?
--- End quote ---

You will not need a clear chip. You will eventually need a bill validator SET chip to enable the validator, but you'll be able to get it up and running without coins without any special chip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version