New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

Chicagoland Show Spring 2014

(1/4) > >>

Tacman:
Hey, it looks like we're less than 30 days till the next Chicagoland Show which is 4, 5, and 6 2014. We usually have a member pre-show meet at a McDonalds near the show. During this meet, members will bring machines, parts and other items for sale, trade, barter or just FREE!
Here is a link to the website and maps to the show and meet:

http://www.chicagolandshow.com/

Dan (tacman)

Anyone coming to the show, please list any items you will be bringing or have available. I will add items in later posts. Hope to see you there!

bunnyslots:
I'll be there!

Barsnsevens:
Have not been in a few years when I bought a slot from Dans games at the Mcdonalds get together. I will be there this year. Is the get together still Saturday morning?   :yes:

Tacman:
Yes, Saturday morning before the show opens. Hope to see you there!

Dan (tacman)

Tacman:
OK, guys. Less than 3 weeks away and I only know of 4 showing up for the pre-meet. Let's try and make this a good one. List your items for sale and bring those parts laying around  for sale/trade. Below is the start of what  I have to bring. I will not bring machines unless I get an interested party (just too much hassle).

17" Bally Gamemaker
17" WMS 550 in either 550 or NXT configuration
Gamemaker MPU
Gamemaker power supply
3 17" CRT monitors. For IGT GK or I game (SOLD)
5 Times Pay glass, strips and eproms
Misc freebie parts

Dan (tacman)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442