New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

OK, Where are our East Coast Members ???

(1/2) > >>

Denny:
OK, East coast members  Come One, Come All.    A reminder that the Member "Get Together" in Pottstown is August 22 (in about 3 weeks) from 11 AM until ????   Come and go as you please.  Just send me a PM and let me know you will be on your way.  Plenty of food, fun and a pool swim if you like. Come out and meet your fellow NLG members and have some fun.   :dancing_2:   :applause: :cool_thumb_up:

shortrackskater:
Jeeeze ... where are ANY members? I just "for fun" looked up NLG supposed "global members" and others...that USED to post and moderate... and checked their last posts. Most of those last posts were months ago.
I MISS all of them! They are the ones that help me learn so I can help here.
I hope they would come back sometime and chime in. There's still a lot of newbies that need help.
Sorry didn't mean to hijack this!
Can I go??? I'm in So Cal!  :wave:

Denny:
Hey,
They now have airplanes that fly from Cal to PA, so hop on one and join us on the 22nd.  Yeah, we need to hear from some old time members.  Maybe the summer has them tooooo busy.   :Crazy:

shortrackskater:
 :agreepost: That's tempting but I have this silly thing called work. I keep trying to cut down on it but then I can't buy more slots! Darn!
Well I hope there's some turn out for the East coast get together. And I DO hope some members return  here. I've been saying that for a year now...
Some I've that I've spoken to by PM lately just seem annoyed at the forum but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude (really I am!) and  help the new people who have no clue about slots. To me, it's fun to help them and contribute the best I can, but I'm hardly a true slot tech. Most of those guys were and they seem to have vanished.

dnapappas:
Well, this post is rather old, but I would figure to ask anyway. Do you guys still do this? I am in Lancaster, Pa. Let me know, I would come if you are still doing it. Thanks,
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version