**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > WMS Reel Games

BB2 Transmissive reel indicator 'color' question

(1/2) > >>

Harvs:
Just curious on how many different reel optic colors/indicators there are. Like Zeus uses orange, Goldfish Green etc. The colored indicator strips on the reel hubs look to be removable, like mini reel strips, are other colors available (readily)?

I'm looking to grab a setup and would like to be able to play a plethora of titles at some point.

Thanks!

rickhunter:
Only those two colors to the best of my knowledge.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on November 10, 2015, 07:31:41 AM ---Only those two colors to the best of my knowledge.

--- End quote ---
Cool, Thanks!

Gonna see if I can get both colors strips so I can run different games.

:cool_thumb_up:

coolwavepic:
In my closet I have 3 sets of 5 reels. 1 set for orange, 1 set for green (3x5 setup) and one set of green for 5x4. You can tell by the strips if a game is orange or green. Orange, the symbols are bigger and more spread out and the green versions the symbols are tighter.

Seems like I had to buy an entire set to get the color I wanted. I have an extra set of orange if you need it.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: coolwavepic on November 20, 2015, 06:30:01 PM ---In my closet I have 3 sets of 5 reels. 1 set for orange, 1 set for green (3x5 setup) and one set of green for 5x4. You can tell by the strips if a game is orange or green. Orange, the symbols are bigger and more spread out and the green versions the symbols are tighter.

Seems like I had to buy an entire set to get the color I wanted. I have an extra set of orange if you need it.

--- End quote ---
Good to know, thanks. I do have the green now.. If I come across an orange game, I know who to contact.  :cool_thumb_up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version