General NLG Chat > Show off your Home Game Room

Game room and Arcade

(1/2) > >>

Lizzo54:
Finally able to finish my basement.  Still haven't brought the slots over from our storage but will start this week and update some photos once settled in.   Planned this project out around the arcade and slot machine placements.  The electrical, outlets and lighting were placed to accompany the machines, i have more outlets than you've ever seen, ran a new subpanel and ran all 20amp breakers for the games.  Ceiling lights are placed with game locations in mind to the provide right lighting, also have 4 zones of light dimmers and switches to separate off each space.    Upgraded the rear door from a 32" to a 36" to accommodate any and all games!   fortunately we have a walkout basement, no stairs at all to contend with.     The floor is vinyl over concrete so no concerns with weight. 

The bathroom is almost done, finished up tile last week and will set fixtures next week.    I also finished off under stairs for a play area for my 5 yr old daughter.  My 12 yr old son has moved the Xbox 1 down here to the new 75' Tv  so I've lost my quiet safe space.    I've also managed to create plenty of storage and have a small work space for game repairs and upgrades etc.   ive slowly been moving some items over from the storage and other location, my wife has no idea how much there is.   I have another 10 arcade cabinets that most likely wont be able to come here yet.   The 6 slots will definitely make it here.     I have a 4 player pong cocktail table game already here but its not in these pics.    The gumball machine in back is an original Saturn Rocket from the early 60's.

more to come, just happy to share the photos and information and be back on the site.

Lenny

Lizzo54:
cocktail table games

Lizzo54:
Tv

Lizzo54:
bath and play areas

bobinphx:
First off, I am seriously jealous of people who have basements! There are no basements in Phoenix. Super nicely done planning, layout and craftsmanship! Only thing I would change is the mini trampoline. I would suggest a full size Dance Dance Revolution machine!!! LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version