NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!

Gen2 Printer For Sale

(1/1)

TheEyeInTheSky:
Up for sale is a Gen2 printer that has come out of my S2000 machine. It works and prints tickets clearly, however, please see the link below. This is a thread that I started in regards to the issue this printer has. While the ticket will come out eventually most of the time, it does jam. Could possibly be rollers or rubbers or something, I really don't know. I decided not to do any repairs to it and ended up purchasing a refurbished printer and harness to replace this one... and the replacement has been working perfectly in my machine. As you can see in the photos, the outside of the harness was apparently shredded a bit when I bought it. What you see in the pictures is what you get. The sliding piece on the bottom of the printer is included too. I am asking $70 shipped. If you're interested, then PM me. Thanks.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=42038.msg

TheEyeInTheSky:
I'll drop the price to $65 shipped. Want to get rid of this. PM me if you're interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version