New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Will this game run on a BB1?  (Read 503 times)

Offline pdburgo

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • pdburgo New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Will this game run on a BB1?
« on: April 12, 2022, 02:09:29 AM »
I was on ebay looking at games for BB1 and I cam across a game called Top O' The Morning. The game I saw on ebay was listed as a BB2 game.

However, there are several companies that sell slot machines that list this as a BB1 game3. So I asked the ebay seller about the game and I told him that I thought this was a BB1 game. He said that some BB2 games will run on BB1 but was unsure about this one. That seems to be the same as the first post in this forum where it says "BB2 games will run on CPUNXT2 MPU's although some games will also run on CPUNXT MPU's depending on the game.  Basically older BB2 games will run fine on BB1 cabinets with CPUNXT mpu's." He said that he would get someone in his business to try and load it onto a BB1 machine as he was out of town until Thursday.

The seller got back to me and said that the game loaded and ran fine on a BB1 and , in fact, he even changed the title of his listing on ebay, indicating that this is a BB1/BB2 game. This is confusing to me since in the last post I put in this forum, someone told me that BB1 games have an  SSOS operating system and BB2 games have a SSSG operating system. Here is a link to the game on ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/133993421956?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e12052.m43.l1465&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=11d48dec635042d8841f7e98e6d7c2ad&bu=43266691149&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20220411152732&segname=12052&sojTags=ch%3Dch%2Cbu%3Dbu%2Cosub%3Dosub%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid

Thanks in advance for reading through my mini rant. I hope someone can clear this up. I just don't want to spend the money if the game won't work on a BB1.

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 149
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Will this game run on a BB1?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 06:52:17 AM »
The cards he has listed are for a BB2 game.  It is playing in a BB2.  The card labels show the  game family to be H13.XX and the OS to be SSSG 16XX.  So it's BB2 only.  There are some games that will play on both BB1 and BB2 but the family must be H9.XX 

Oh, and just for clarity, his listing it as BB1 is not correct
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 08:14:21 AM by idesign »
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline pdburgo

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • pdburgo New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 08:21:54 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I'm getting a pegasus BB1 slot machine. Can I use the operating system that comes with that machine?

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 149
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 10:23:11 AM »
Pegasus runs on SSOS-000-14XX, Family G1.3, so depending on other games you get maybe so if they use that OS.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal