New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Tabasco  (Read 7638 times)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Tabasco
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2021, 11:57:00 AM »
That's great, I will be able to provide the possible chip set combinations to get you running.
What is the maximum credits that can be played per spin according to the artwork on the glass? (Need for SB recommendation).
Do you have any of the chips SG, SB, or VS?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Myfairlady New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2021, 12:37:00 PM »
Max bet is 60 credits. Top award is 50,000.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2021, 04:14:58 PM »
SB000511, VS009GX0, SG000239
SG000231 should also work. Let me know if you need any or all.
60cr Tabasco, bios 2 MPU chips.
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2021, 06:24:11 PM »
Is that a 9L game?

Also the BIOS 2 is on a 50X series or 1270 MPU?

That question hasn't been answered for future members.

Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2021, 06:29:57 PM »
12 lines

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2021, 06:42:10 PM »
okay...I adjusted the Master List Thanks Q  :cool_thumb_up:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2021, 09:52:26 PM »
I will keep all of you posted. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 02:05:46 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2021, 12:53:20 PM »
Hi. Thanks to RB I got SB000511 and SG000239 (G1 ang G2) but it does not work. All lights are lit on the board.  The board is good, the machine as well . Could that come from the chips? Thanks for reading. 👍🏻

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2021, 12:28:47 PM »
Bump! Hi everyone ! I tried another set of SB000511 and SG000239 but it does not work( corrupt chips?)The board is a good one. Anyone could tell me what set of chips I need to make my Tabasco Reel Touch work ? I would really appreciate it as I have been fighting with that for months. Thank you

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 165
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2021, 12:35:55 PM »
Check with RB for chips.  Maybe SG387 ?

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2021, 12:46:49 PM »
RB is a very nice guy. I will get in touch with him again.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2021, 12:53:30 PM »
Are all of the LEDs on the mpu lit?
If that is the case. Either a chip is corrupt or in backward or in the wrong position. Post a picture of the mpu with chips in place.
Even if it's not the correct set for your HD it should boot and give you another bonus game type error.
Also make sure all of the pins are on the chips and they are correctly seated
If you pull the mpu board out and power up the machine does the BV cycle?

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2021, 12:59:44 PM »
The board is a good one. I have a flashing Netplex link is down and no action whatsoever in the top monitor. Nothing more. If I try with other chips , the machine boots and the top box lights .

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2021, 01:04:56 PM »
Post a picture of the mpu that chip set should boot unless something is corrupt. When you say other chip set are you talking the original ones from this post?
They will surely not work in a real Touch.

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2021, 01:14:05 PM »
For Instance, if I put the Lobster Mania board in the Tabasco machine boots fine at least. My guess is one of my chips is corrupt. I will post a picture of the board ASAP.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2021, 01:20:27 PM »
Pictures may help.
Also Sunrise 387s are for bios1 and won't work here. (Assuming this is a bios 2 top box)

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2021, 01:29:15 PM »
It’s a bios 2

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2021, 01:32:54 PM »
SB000511, VS009GX0, SG000239 should boot without issue regardless of top box.

Offline Myfairlady

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2021, 01:44:00 PM »
What about SB000551?  The chips Rb kindly sent to me are unfortunately corrupt ( flashing red light on the board). As a consequence, I found somebody else who sent me another set of chips and now I have the horrendous Flashing netplex link is down.  Tough luck

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2021, 01:51:01 PM »
The 551is not a Reel Touch chip and will not work.
The chips that someone else provided are  they
SB000511, VS009GX0, SG000239 or something else?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal