New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: s 2000 Tabasco reel touch parts item fixed will not be parting out  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Kenokarz

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Kenokarz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
i going to be taking the tall top box off a s2000 reel touch Tabasco machine , i have decide to make it a normal 5 reel s2000 also all the parts that go with the upper monitor including the wire harness, and also the reel kit , if any one is interested in all these parts let me know , i could never get the upper monitor to do anything but i can see light in the monitor area and the cpu is running . so i guess the parts will be tall top box and the complete reel kit  also the upper monitor with the complete  wire harness for it 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 01:10:24 PM by Kenokarz »

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: s 2000 Tabasco reel touch parts
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 10:35:04 AM »
PM me if you want to take one more shot at reviving that Reel Touch
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 11:48:21 AM »
pm sent

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 12:09:34 PM »
i replaced the battery in the top box on the cpu board that was dead

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »
At a minimum you will need to procure an old ps2 computer keyboard (the kind with a small purple plug)
You will need this after a battery change.
Moderator for the time being can you move this thread to "IGT Reel Touch"

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 12:31:12 PM »
i have the key board you are talking about

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 01:15:56 PM »
Let's start with the easiest.
In the top box there are 2 memory sticks on the board.
Remove and replace each one at least 4 times to clean any corrosion that may be on the contacts.

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 09:54:50 AM »
big thank you to qbert he help me fix this thing so i will not be parting it out , so the 1st thing he had me do was to take out the memory cards  do that 4 times each it help clean the pins , than i removed  the little white plug on the video board with the very tiny wires on it , be very careful take your time you do not want to break any of those , after that he had me plug in a old style computer board with the purple plug is the only one that will work with this , after that he had me go into some type of set up i do not remember how that went , maybe he can chime in and tell us again, but the long and short of it , is that this game is up and running like it should 

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2021, 11:24:44 AM »
Yes,  another Reel Touch snatched from the jaws of oblivion!!  :dancing_2:
The part in the previous post to clarify is that when you change the top box CMOS battery you must use a PS2 type computer keyboard and go into the  bios by hitting the delete key during boot. You need to set the time and date, then choose the PF key that says "load optimized defaults ". From there save settings and top box will reboot. Turn off the machine and remove the keyboard.

Very nice machine congratulations

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal