**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines

Trying to convert a cfast card to work on a cf machine

(1/3) > >>

Rpowell18:
First i wanted to thank everybody for there input on this issue ...i Have tried everything from converting a cfast either though making the card to a cf to bring to run it on a ssd drive...At one point the game would load but install on the machine but would no boot up to be able to run..there were no errors on the screens..Tried this with several games..the only two things i could think of is either the CPU or the Video software on the game is not compatible with the green board currently on my Machine..There 3 Games i have tried and it will load but will not boot to play..I just curious if it is a lost cause ..Any ideas will help thanks

idesign:
What machine, what games, you used a set chip?

I looked back at some of your posts and Buffalo Revolution will not play on a Viridian if that is one of the games you are trying.  Cfast cards were meant for gen 8 or higher machines so your mileage may vary.

What method did you use to go from cfast to cf

More info might help here

Rpowell18:
I loaded the cfast card on a laptop and mapped the software to a cf card and the game loaded on the machine with no errors,but when the game would take several minutes with no game loaded ..came back after 30 minutes still no game on the screen..I did them put the card in a ssd case with the same results..I did with several games some were ran on the red board gen7 machine..thanks

idesign:
What games?  Some will not play on a Viridian

Rpowell18:
wild leprechauns .....i was told the buffalo revolution would not work it was a helix though the specs was 7-8 Gen system..the wild leprechauns 1-11 did the same thing..i Have a good software collection for my machine 5 titles and if i find something that i like on cfast i don't want to be stuck with unusable titles..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version