**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT G23 AVP - Clear handpay to credit

<< < (2/5) > >>

sakwilla:
I have two Titos I use with my G23s. The Tito Deluxe which i like as I have it connected remotely to my phone (but goes to handpay 50% of the time for some reason - I have tried plugging the TITO to its own power source, every usb connector on the machine and still the same problem)

And a white one which I have never had any problems with, but cant control it with my phone.

Frustrating as I wish I can put the two together to have one that consistently works that I can connect to my phone and control! :(

Stayouttadabunker:
We use the white TITO's on AVP's here...been working very good.
Plugged directly into one of the open USB ports on the board for power...never had a problem ...yet. :rotfl:

millionaire2k:

--- Quote from: sakwilla on April 18, 2023, 07:32:49 PM ---Hi all,

Is there a simple way to clear a handpay message back to credits on the IGT G23?

I know on IGTs there is a W2G Key but i dont have the key or lock to do this

Would just save the hassle when i try to cash out with my TITO as every so often the TITO doesnt work and it comes up as a handpay. Would be good if i could clear the handpay back to the machine and try again

Any help / advice appreciated! :)

--- End quote ---

This option does exist.  I had the same issue as you were; randomly it would fail to validate and send it to a hand pay.  After I enabled the following, when that happens a pop-up will give you the option to cancel the hand pay and send the credits back to the machine.  You can then try again your cash out. 

PS. I swapped the tito with another of the same brand and still got the issue.  I even tried Mutiple external power options and nothing stopped the almost 50% cash out error rate.  I then bought a "bettor Tito" and the issue went away completely.  I have not gotten it in almost 2 years.  Now I will randomly get validation host offline issue about once every few months (been about 4 months now).  To fix I just need to reset the machine. But that is VERY rare and no where as bad as 50% of cash outs.

Here are the options you want to look to change to send handpay back to credits.

Cancelled Handpays: To set the maximum handpay amount that can be
cancelled, use eKey and touch Setup > Cash Handling > Limits,
Next twice, and the edit box next to MAXIMUM HANDPAY THAT CAN BE
CANCELLED (0 TO DISABLE).  (I set to max machine would let me so all hand pays would be allowed)

Cancellable Handpay Timeout: To set the maximum time a cancellable
handpay is displayed before it is automatically cancelled and returned to
the game, access the Operator Menu and touch Setup > Cash Handling >
Limits, Next twice, and the edit box next to CANCELLABLE HANDPAY
TIMEOUT IN SECONDS (0 TO NEVER TIMEOUT).  (I set to 1 sec so it would do it instantly without me having to press the option)

MrMoneyBags:

--- Quote from: millionaire2k on April 19, 2023, 06:03:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: sakwilla on April 18, 2023, 07:32:49 PM ---Hi all,

Is there a simple way to clear a handpay message back to credits on the IGT G23?

I know on IGTs there is a W2G Key but i dont have the key or lock to do this

Would just save the hassle when i try to cash out with my TITO as every so often the TITO doesnt work and it comes up as a handpay. Would be good if i could clear the handpay back to the machine and try again

Any help / advice appreciated! :)

--- End quote ---

This option does exist.  I had the same issue as you were; randomly it would fail to validate and send it to a hand pay.  After I enabled the following, when that happens a pop-up will give you the option to cancel the hand pay and send the credits back to the machine.  You can then try again your cash out. 

PS. I swapped the tito with another of the same brand and still got the issue.  I even tried Mutiple external power options and nothing stopped the almost 50% cash out error rate.  I then bought a "bettor Tito" and the issue went away completely.  I have not gotten it in almost 2 years.  Now I will randomly get validation host offline issue about once every few months (been about 4 months now).  To fix I just need to reset the machine. But that is VERY rare and no where as bad as 50% of cash outs.

Here are the options you want to look to change to send handpay back to credits.

Cancelled Handpays: To set the maximum handpay amount that can be
CANCELLED (0 TO DISABLE).  (I set to max machine would let me so all hand pays would be allowed)

Cancellable Handpay Timeout: To set the maximum time a cancellable
TIMEOUT IN SECONDS (0 TO NEVER TIMEOUT).  (I set to 1 sec so it would do it instantly without me having to press the option)

--- End quote ---

I have been trying to figure out how to send handpays back to credits for a while now. I tried setting up the cancellable handpays but it doesn’t give me any option to cancel it. I’ve tried different timeout settings but still nothing.

Is there a setting I’m missing? I see if I go to protocol setup then next there is a handpay reset setting that can be set to serialsas1. But that doesn’t seem to make any difference, it still wants me to turn the reset key.

I’ve been trying to figure out how to get handpay resets to credits to work for a long time, I’d really appreciate your help.

millionaire2k:
Just follow my instructions, that's how it's done.  You need to change both for it to work.  There is nothing to change in protocol.  Setting "cancelled Handpays" to max so they all can be cancelled and setting "Cancellable handpay timeout" to 1 sec so it does it automatic. 

Change 2 things to have failed print handpays go back to credits.

1st:  Cancelled Handpays: To set the maximum handpay amount that can be

2nd:  Cancellable Handpay Timeout: To set the maximum time a cancellable

Have a good day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version