New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Two Jacks Wild  (Read 16852 times)

Offline pkbirchbay

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • pkbirchbay New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Two Jacks Wild
« on: April 02, 2015, 11:59:53 AM »
Just got a video poker machine and I get a Config CRC error. Can't clear it any ideas? All help Please
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:11:06 AM by Ron (r273) »
Knowledge is an addiction I never want to give up

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: Two Jacks Wild
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 03:15:28 PM »
What model is the machine? Post a pic if you're unsure...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 03:37:01 PM »
Model VICL64P

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 03:41:03 PM »
Sorry, I should have asked what platform it is. Is it an eMotion, Cashline, or ??? I don't think I've seen an Atronic poker machine?

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 08:09:34 AM »
I don't know how to tell attached some photo's

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 08:16:52 AM »
front and inside. Soory still learning how to attach

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 08:19:45 AM »
I think the idplate says-

ATRONIC

SERIAL NO   11023558

MODEL NO   VICL64P

DATE OF MANUFACTURE   11-03

115V   60HZ   4 AMPS

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 09:11:19 AM »
Correct

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 09:52:19 AM »
I think the idplate says-

ATRONIC

SERIAL NO   11023558

MODEL NO   VICL64P

DATE OF MANUFACTURE   11-03

115V   60HZ   4 AMPS

Ok, its a Cashline. We need to establish the platform before we can help, as resolutions are not the same for all Atronic machines (just like they differ for S+ versus S2000). The CL in the model # is an indicator as well as the pics of the inside.

Let me look through some notes and I'll see what CRC Config error is and how to resolve it.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 10:06:22 AM »
Ok, I have good and bad news. Good news is there were several instances of the error on the NLG Archive site which gave the resolution. Bad news is that it appears you will need to perform a Clear and Configuration set-up on the machine. Possibly just a Clear, since your machine is not a Progressive (from what I can tell from the glass). Apparently, there are different versions if the Clear chips (for different game), and i am not certain which one you need.

We have done a few Cashlines, but they were Progressives and we needed a dongle to configure them. Lets hope your game does not, as the dongles can be pricey ($200?). Clear chip and Config chips will only be approx $15/each.

Try contacting Blueridge Slots (vendor on the home page here, user name blueridgeslots) as he has been of assistance in the past with the Clear chips and, if necessary, the dongle.

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2015, 10:52:27 AM »
As far as I know it was never progressive. I am getting a free new game  board for the machine. By replacing the board will that fix the problem or will I have to still clear and re config the system. and by the way thanks .

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »
Well good, maybe the fact it is not a progressive will save you some headache. Whenever you change a game EPROM or install a different game board, you will need to do a Clear and Config. The machine needs to be told "Hey, something (the game or game board has changed), forget about the old one" (This is the Clear.) and then "Here's the new game or game board, and here's the settings for it" (This is the Config). If the memory is not cleared, the machine will still look for the last game that was installed. If it finds anything has been changed (such as game EPROMs or game board), it will give the CRC Config error.

You do not even need a new game board for each game you want to play, you only need the game EPROMs.  They can be installed onto the game board you have now. Since the one you are getting is free, then it's no big deal, but it will save you money in the future if you just buy the EPROMs (and matching glass if you want). The EPROMs and glass will be sold as a "Game Kit"...here's a pic of a Game Kit with a Round Top glass, but it gives you an idea of what a Game Kit would look like:

http://www.centralvalleyslots.com/atronic-cashline-phantom-mask-complete-game-kit.html

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2015, 11:21:17 AM »
OK thanks for the info. Would like to change it to a straight jacks or better which they made also. But need to find the clear and config chips first then try to find the game board I would like.                                 Doing the work is easy if you have the parts! don't need the complete kit just the chips. So if you know where point the way Thanks :odie:

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2015, 12:31:19 PM »
Since you may be sticking around for awhile, a donation would make you a Contributing Member, and then you can post in the classifieds section here? Or you can try some of the vendors, but Ateonic stuff is not the easiest to find. Again, I would start with Blueridge. He may even have the game software you're looking for. I don't know that poker was a real popular Ateonic game family, I personally, have be ever even seen one until you're post.

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2015, 12:34:51 PM »
 I have made contact with whom you said. and will be doing what you said. Thanks

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 01:07:04 PM »
Any Idea what would cause this in the first place?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 01:19:22 PM »
I think someone changed either the game eproms or a board in the machine, or maybe it was caused by a dead battery. If the battery went dead the machines internal memory would have been lost, and now the machine no longer recognizes the game.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2015, 01:36:34 PM »
I think someone changed either the game eproms or a board in the machine, or maybe it was caused by a dead battery. If the battery went dead the machines internal memory would have been lost, and now the machine no longer recognizes the game.

yes, I would check battery to make sure it is ok, very easy to do with meter.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 01:56:01 PM »
Can check that. But know for a fact the board or chips have not been changed. Thanks

Offline pkbirchbay

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »
Where the heck is the battery on this thing? This machine is very clean and look brand new so it has been well taken care of. But can not find the battery where I think it should be. Thanks

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal