General NLG Chat > Show off your Home Game Room

Added this to the Game Room

(1/2) > >>

Yoeddy1:
Just added this popcorn machine to the room tonight!  Movie theater popcorn is a must for a game room!

Not sure why the forum software flipped my photo.

Thanks,
Jason

jay:
I have resisted getting a popcorn machine as they don't look like a joy to clean.
Would love to hear others input on this.

Yoeddy1:
Jay, our family is big into home theater and not only does the popcorn machine compliment the room decor wise, the taste of theater popcorn blows the doors off of any microwave or air popped popcorn out there. 

Cleaning is about a 20 minute investment.  Our plan is to use it on weekend movie nights.  I'd pop a batch Friday and not clean it as we'd be using it again Saturday night.  Sunday morning it will be cleaned for the next weekend.   

Remove the kettle and wipe it out.  Mine is all stainless steel and glass doors and windows.  No plastic, so I use Windex and paper towel.  Worked like a charm.

Hope this helps. 

Jason

cowboygames:
I picked this one up a few months ago. It's about 15"x18"x24" and makes really good popcorn. Cleaning is a matter of boiling some water in the kettle and then wiping it down. I think it ran me about $300, but it's all glass and stainless steel so it should last me a while

Sunrise Side:
Here's a popcorn machine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version