Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators
Best Bill Validator for S Plus
(1/2) > >>
jonbbrew:
Hello all,

I haven't really dealt with the bill validator issues on all of my slots. I just figured they need help so I don't really know which work or not really. (I will have to do that some day soon). But first I want to learn more about them to know what I am getting into and is it worth it. What BV is the best for Splus machines and what are the limitations, cost, etc...

Thanks...
Sunrise Side:
Best unit is WBA. An S+ can not except new 100's.
gameking6:
The latest DBV is the WBA 12/13 ID023. If you do a search you will find what you need to make the conversion. It will depend on what is in your machine at this time.
jay:
There is also protocol convertors that will allow a newer 026 (S2000) series validator with an S+
I don't know anyone on this forum that has purchased one but if you do a forum search there is a fair bit of information on them.

IGT stopped paying JCM (the company that makes the validators) to create new currency profiles for the 023 protocol
- physically speaking the WBA 12 for protocol 26 or protocol 23 is the same other than the internal software.

With the S+ you will also need a SET chip to tell the slot what denomination it is. These are readily available.
That way when you put in a dollar - the slot knows to change that for 4 credits if you SET your denomination to 0.25 or a single credit if you SET the machine to $1
You can find more information on how to use a SET chip in Ricks FAQs by going to the NLG home page - bottom right.

Dvbit2017:
Hi, whatdo I need to do to convert the dbv200 to wba 12/13? Do I need an adaptor or harnes?. I have the set chips for s+. I want to use the new bills on S+
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version