**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT G20 slot machine

<< < (2/9) > >>

paspedaggi:
I followed all the wires from the printer and it all seems connected, I do have a green light on the printer and I do get a test ticket when I press and hold the button.

I just got an ekey7.
With that key, is there any way to remove the credits in the machine?   Most places I look, it says that no changes can be made with credits.

All help will be appreciated.

Thank you

sccarlso:
If you wipe nvram and safe storage with the diag key, when it reboots it will go into initial setup and credits will be gone.

Had that happen a few times when the ticket printer wasn't set right and I didn't set it to be able to clear credits with the jackpot key.   :rotfl:

But that did it. 

paspedaggi:
What is the "diag key"?      Do i need to hookup a keyboard to the machine to clear NVRAM?

Tilt:
It's a diagnostic program on a USB drive.  You need that along with your ekey7 to clear NVRAM, Safe storage, and to wipe the hard disk.  Don't wipe the hard disk though unless you have the OS and game loaders for your machine.  It also lets you run additional diagnostic programs to test various machine functions (lamps, buttons, etc).

Member RB here can get you a diag if you need it.

paspedaggi:
I guess I need that key   how do I reach out to RB?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version