TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out

TITO for WBS BB2 install problems

(1/4) > >>

Maxpay72:
First of all thanks for the help!  I purchased a TITO board and have installed it per the instructions. Unfortunately when I insert money like the final step says and try to cash out a voucher it hand pays to the screen. I’m a noobie at this. I have a BB2 with a printer and a bill MARS bill collector. Thanks

rickhunter:
sounds like you have com issues with the tito board,  are you able to print a test ticket in the diagnostic menu screen?

Maxpay72:
Ya.. that’s what doesn’t make sense.  I can print a void voucher in the diagnostic screen.

rickhunter:
The com port you are using might be bad or the cable to the tito board is not correct.  Whenever you get handpay after a cashout it's because it cannot connect to the validation system.  If you setup the game with standard validation, the system should print a ticket, it just won't take it back in.  The fact that you can print a VOID ticket just means the printer is correctly connected to your cabinet.  The entire sequence for cashing out on a TITO system starts by polling the SAS host (in this case the TITO board) for cashout validation, which then generates a barcode number with then gets sent to the printer.  If the SAS host does not repond in a timely manner, it goes to handpay.  So your issue is a TITO board problem.  Have you contacted the manufacturer of the TITO board for assistance?

Maxpay72:
I will send an e-mail to Gamblers Oasis.  Thanks for the help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version