Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators
DBV 145 help
<< < (3/4) > >>
Border01:
Will try thank you
Jim:
Please post pictures of your machine, we can't help you without pictures. I can't help in that regard. people can suggest many things, but until we see what you have we are wasting our time!

BIG CLUE THAT I SEE,  if you have a S plus machine, you might have a aftermarket bill unit, no factory machines ever had a side mount cash box, in 25 years I have never seen one!

the other item that is confusing, SH models were typically on Bally and Williams machines,  ID011 is a protocol for Sigma machines, which did have side mount cash boxes,

So you can see the issue, potential Bally head, with a Sigma protocol in a IGT machine???

Need pictures

hope this helps

Jim
Stayouttadabunker:

--- Quote from: Border01 on January 28, 2024, 09:30:59 AM ---I’m having issues reducing photo size. It’s an IGT Haywire and triple diamond deluxe

--- End quote ---

Email the photos to yourself.
You will be given an option to change the size.
Or ask someone nearby that knows how to reduce thesize of an photograph?
Border01:
Pictures

Photos consolidated by moderator. For future, you can put up to FIVE photos in one reply. :yes:
Sunrise Side:
I was wrong. I have an external DBV for early S+ which bolts to outside of machine. Yours is internal. Right side of reels. I'm not familiar with that version.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version