General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)
Non-critical topic file transfer
(1/1)
cowboygames:
Can anyone tell me if any of the content as far as non-critical topics like rant and raves or joke of the day will be transfered to this new site? Or will those topics just build from the ground up?
Joeylc:

--- Quote from: cowboygames on February 07, 2014, 09:54:07 PM ---Can anyone tell me if any of the content as far as non-critical topics like rant and raves or joke of the day will be transfered to this new site? Or will those topics just build from the ground up?

--- End quote ---

I think starting over on those topics is the only way to go...  There mite be a few to pick and chose from as to good to let go....   :arrowthruhead: feel free to copy what ever you think we need to keep.......  :stirthepot:
Tacman:
Let's leave any posts from bunnyslots on the old site.  :stirthepot:

Dan (tacman)
StatFreak:

--- Quote from: Tacman on February 08, 2014, 10:34:40 AM ---Let's leave any posts from bunnyslots on the old site.  :stirthepot:

Dan (tacman)

--- End quote ---

Of course, you know that he'll insist on leaving any posts from Tacman behind as well !!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Isn't there an old video lurking around somewhere?   :scratch-head_2:
cowboygames:
I noticed bunnyslots has a  new avatar picture obviously taken before the last game of the season so I'm gonna side with Tacman on this one :lol:
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version