New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S6000 Cash Reel printer problem  (Read 983 times)

Offline 61Wally

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
S6000 Cash Reel printer problem
« on: March 12, 2022, 04:02:34 AM »
Well I’m in some trouble here. I set up my parameters under 11d getting ready to install a TITO on my “CASH REEL”.  After my settings were established, I put some cash in and hit the print/cash out button. Now I’m in trouble, Error message #36 is flashing and printer doesn’t work. Does anyone know what I can do to get something going here and get back to some playing. There’s a printer size plug hanging behind cash box but, it only has 4 wires going to the RS232 on the backplane, There’s 7 coming out of printer. Does anyone have the correct setup, or schematic, so I can make a plug to go from printer to backplane? Thank You to All of Your inputs.

Offline 61Wally

• 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: S6000 Cash Reel printer problem
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 06:27:30 AM »
Any ideas out there how I can get this printer up and running. I’m basically shut down using the machine as I had the printer working once upon a time. Now that I’ve programmed, 11d setup #61, #64, #67 & #73, not having a functioning printer, I’m in a #36 message/error and I’m stuck. HELP, PLEASE!!!
THANK YOU FOR ANY ASSISTANCE.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 06:59:01 PM »
Did the printer use to work?  Do you have printer support mains or a TITO board ?  I ask because you asked about the wiring to the backplane and said it did work??

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 08:22:29 PM »
The real story is coming out from my neighbor. When he picked it up, The guy selling it handed him a ticket. He thinks it came from this machine, but Lord only knows. The threads that I have been reading talk about a Seiko or Ithaca printer. This one has a GEN 2 in it, And then he handed me one of the other brown ones with the green arrow on it. What I’m wondering is now that he has hit the cash out/print button and it says printer problem code 36, can I get back out of the option 61 in the 11 D menu and move it back to hopper only? The machine has “Leave in Mains”

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 08:26:54 PM »
One other question if someone can help, How would a person know if the “Leave in Mains” have printer support? I will take any advice to get his machine working and leave it alone. Personally I’d like to know what cable(ing) I should be looking for if this comes up in the future.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 03:42:20 AM »
Clear it. and leave it at default settings .

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 09:01:15 AM »
Can I just go move my dip switch settings and proceed with pseudo and test switch clear, and get back to the other settings with it in the middle of this #36 error/message and credits still on the machine? Or is there an alternative way that I go about this?
Thanks again for supplying me with Your advice.

Offline don275

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • don275 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2022, 02:45:23 PM »
i do it all the time,my printer does not work, and if i touch the print out button ,it locks up, just clear go back in do your settings, and you will be able to use machine, just dont touch printer button again.you should be ok.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2022, 03:14:59 PM »
Ok, If I can get 11d, #61 back to 0001 from 0003, I will be in Great shape. That will convert back from printer/hopper to hopper. I will let You know what happens. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR GUIDANCE ON THIS ….
STAY TUNED!!!

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 05:40:09 PM »
Changes to dip switches will not go into effect until a clear procedure is completed

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 05:57:42 PM »
Here’s the latest. I flipped DS1, Sw8, held the pseudo and test, Got the CHC, CLC. I pushed the change button several times and it did a reset, with the exception of the “Ball” on the “CASH WHEEL” continuously spins round and round. What did I screw up now? I thought I might have flipped another switch by mistake when I did S-8. Any idea what caused this? I hate going backwards. Any thoughts?  I’m not sure what the Dip Switch settings are supposed to be. One note, I have not put any of the 4 settings that I changed back to what they were. Hope it’s easy fix. Getting Nervous.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 02:59:37 AM »
Did you plug the cable back into the front of the MPU? After you performed the clear, did you let the bonus wheel finish calibrating? The bonus wheel calibrates last while keeping the door open after the clear.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal