New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: First addition to my soon to be gameroom  (Read 2568 times)

Offline insane1080

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • insane1080 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
First addition to my soon to be gameroom
« on: October 22, 2019, 10:24:52 AM »
I bought this machine at a pawn shop by where I used to live really as a show piece, I really didn't care if it truly worked or not. The owner stated that the machine did not work properly and explained when the reels are spinning only the first reel would stop and tilt would light up. He also stated that the lock is broken and the door wont stay closed. After I got the machine home and hooked it up I saw what he meant about the reels not stopping. I decided to go to the local hardware store to purchase a new lock for it so the door does not constantly open. After installing the new lock and repowering up the machine it now works. Every once in a while the coin hopper will malfunction when you hit a winning combination and won't pay out but other than that it works perfectly. BTW after loading playing the machine for a bit I hit the double bar 250 with 5 coins put in. Now all I need to do is find the proper manual for this machine which says E2270-174.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 264
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: First addition to my soon to be gameroom
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 04:11:31 PM »
Looks nice. Post a photo of the inside please.  :yes:
You have a Bally "E" series machine. Contributing members have access to our file system which does have a few manuals/schematics for the E series.
You can also check our vendor list on the home page and eBay as well.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline insane1080

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 09:14:41 PM »
Here is a few photos of the inside of the slot machine and a few of the boards hope you enjoy. :dancing_2:

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 10:34:14 AM »
You won’t find a exact manual matching your model number. The standard E-Series manual covers everything you need to know about your machine.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 04:51:29 AM »
Welcome Insane:

You are not really insane yet but you will be after the slot machine collecting virus passes through your blood stream.  It is an addictive hobby but one that you will enjoy.   EVERYONE that I have met from the NLG forum have been fantastic individuals.   They are like family members to me.

Your game is one that is avoided by many because of the sometimes unreliable mix of mechanical operations and early solid state technology.  Aesthetically your game is beautiful.   If it works enjoy it.   They ALWAYS work better in the company of other slots machines.   :rotfl: [size=78%] Perhaps a little brother or sister may be in your future.   Have fun!  It's later in life than you think. [/size]

Ra

Offline insane1080

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 07:52:36 AM »
Ra,
Once I moved into this new house and saw the room I was going to use as a gameroom I figured buying only one slot machine would suffice. After playing around with this machine I am hooked. Since this is a nickel machine I want to get a Bally quarter machine maybe even with progressive to put next to it. Hopefully I can find another e series machine. The issue I have is finding places close to me in eastern PA that sell slot machines let alone an e series. I guess I have to start checking other pawn shops first.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 08:19:14 AM »
Insane:

Sorry AND happy to hear that you are infected by the slot machine acquisition addiction.  Remember,  THERE IS NO KNOWN CURE. :cool_thumb_up:

If you are in Penn, there are many sources to get more machine.  Most are members on NLG although they might not see this post.  If you are interested PM me and I will give you my phone number.  After discussing exactly what you are looking for I will put you in contact with the right people.

Last warning, E series machine can drive you even more insane.   As my dearly departed grandmother used to say, suit yourself.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ra

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal