**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

Bally EVO to Alpha Conversion...

<< < (2/2)

Ash100:
ShortTrackSkater,

Yours was one of the first posts I read, as well as every other one in this Forum. I can certainly understand the frustration that comes along with repairing a machine that you're totally unfamiliar with. I do appreciate your step by step play on the troubleshooting and maintenance of the machine.

That's one of the primary reasons I asked about maybe just doing an Alpha conversion, but it seems that it's not recommended.

I would like to get one of my 2 operational just to say I've done it, so I'm hoping that I'm able to locate everything I need to do so.

It will most likely be a back burner project, as there's a lot of other games to get refurbished and a few customers Games needing work. But I'll keep watching this forum and reaching out to members that contributed to your success. I had some good conversations with Vincent Tyler yesterday about these things and he shed some light on some of the problems I'm having.  I'll probably email Ted before it's all over with too. Lol.

Thanks for your reply.

Curtis ash100

shortrackskater:
Glad it helped! I don't think I'll ever take on a project like that again, but it was a fun game to play once it came to life.
Sadly member Cowboygames (Rob) has vanished for years and won't respond to messages. He was a senior member, both sites with 127 pages of help he offered here. I'm assuming he may have died but I have no way of knowing.  :Scratch-Head:

a69mopar:
Unfortunately I didn't find that cd. If I do find it, I'll let you know. Hopefully someone here has the one for yours.  I did find the ones in the attached pictures. 

Thanks,
Wayne

Ash100:
Thank you for looking.

I appreciate your help and time.

Curtis ash100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives