Monitor Repair Log and Database. **Arcade and Gaming** > LCD and CRT Monitor Repair Tech Support
What is this monitor?
(1/2) > >>
shortrackskater:
From what I was told, this 15" LCD came from a Bally. Can anyone tell me what it will work for? Is this a touch screen? I'd like to sell it on ebay. I have no use for it and would just like to list it properly. I need to pay some bills.  :wave:
Is there an easy way to test this?
rickhunter:
I have several of those.  I don't know if they came out of a bally, but I was able to use them on a WMS legacy video machine (55x and 36x). Here it is while it was being "assembled and prototyped."  It also works on bluebirds if you wire it right.
tjlee:
These are used in the Bally EVO Hybrid.  If you take the back cover off you will find if I remember right a VGA plug and also a power input jack.  YOu could use these for testing it.  Don't remember exact voltage needed(I think its +12vdc) but it was at least  3-4 amps current draw.  Power jack is the one located on the left bottom side of the video board.  It has a touch screen attached to it also and you may be able to hook to it too. Picture shows one with cover removed.  The VGA plug is in lower right corner of photo.  I am not sure on touch screen hookup but that is a MicroTouch controller card.  Hooking this to a computer would at least let you know the LCD is working.
shortrackskater:
 :thank_you: to both of you! This helps greatly... I was fairly sure it came from the Hybrid but wasn't exactly sure if it could be used for anything else. I just want to "off it" but make sure I list it properly. I have no idea of it's value either.  :thank_you:
CVslots:
Isn't Harvs looking for one of these????
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version