TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Toppers

Game King 3902 to 6.4 044 Conversion

(1/2) > >>

Stuart4786$:
I Recently Purchased a 044 board and back plane with a with a 039 boot chip on super star flashboard. Put the new flashboard in, connected all the connectors, double checked to make sure all the plugs and socket numbers matched. I wore gloves and a ground strap to make sure i dont static shock my new board. I powered up the machine and all the lights came on, The bill validator made its usual noises. The LCD screen showed INITIALYZING but very faint. I could barely see it. I never changed or booted up. On the CPU there were 5 anber lights and 2 green lights. I took out the new boar and put in all the old 3902 stuff. It worked fine. I put the 044 board back in. Same. Still not working

Anyone have any idea whats going on???

Yoeddy1:
You need a Key 28 chip for the 044 board.  Key 40 chip is used for the 3902 board.

Check with RB…he’ll get you fixed up.

Thanks,
Jason

RB:
The clear and key features are built into the 039 chip. Sounds like you need to change the monitor setting from 039 to 044. Some Ceronix monitors have a jumper for that.

Stuart4786$:
I have a ceronix monitor. How do i make it work for the 044 board

sixcardmark:

--- Quote from: Stuart4786$ on June 29, 2023, 04:51:01 AM ---I have a ceronix monitor. How do i make it work for the 044 board

--- End quote ---
First remove the two screws holding the back cover and remove cover from the LCD.  In front of the Analog connector is the word Video. Between that word and the plug is a small 2 pin black plastic jumper that needs to be removed. This jumper is to open up the video for the 044 board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version