New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: DBV-200 won't accept bills  (Read 2405 times)

Offline kmarrocco

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • kmarrocco New User has no influence.
  • NLG
DBV-200 won't accept bills
« on: September 16, 2021, 03:18:43 PM »
I have a DBV-200 bill validator on an IGT slant top that wont accept bills.   When the machine is powered on, the bill validator makes noise but I don't think it is initializing completely.   It seems to go through a sequence where it briefly starts to pull in a bill and then rolls the rollers in the opposite direction as if it is trying to reject a bill.  This sequence repeats for several times and then it stops making noise.  At that point it doesn't react to any bills being put in the bill slot.  The link below shows the behavior at power up.  In the video I put a dollar at the slot to try to show how it briefly pulls inward and then rejects.  Any help would be much appreciated.   Thanks!

https://youtu.be/GGzXi2HiMbg

Offline jkowal43

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jkowal43 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: DBV-200 won't accept bills
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 06:31:34 PM »
I have the exact same issue!!! I’ll follow this thread too!

Justin

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 07:01:24 AM »
you can test the head by itself to  make sure it is working, and at the same time establish which bills it will accept.

very easy test, remove the head from  the transport, disconnect the plug on the left side, disconnect the two on the left side. Now, flip the unit over and observe the switches, there are two banks of switches, one has ten, the other has 6, we will use the bank with 6 , flip the number 6 opposite of where it is, we will use the machine power supply to apply power to the head, now insert the white power plug into the head, observe the two red LEDS are on (directly above the plug) , now flip switch 6 back, the unit will cycle briefly, you can now insert bills into the unit, if it works, then it will take the bill in and spit them out the back, you can do this all day long as long as you do not interrupt the power, if so, then just start over.     if it doesn't work, then your head or power supply are bad, usually if the red LEDS are on it means the unit is getting power.

Hope this helps

Jim

I do have 200 heads for sale. 

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline ArizonaMatt

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ArizonaMatt New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 08:49:58 PM »
Hi Jim, I was just catching up on this thread where I'm having the same issue. Do you have a dbv-200-a344 available?

Offline Coffee_Repair777

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Coffee_Repair777 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 12:33:36 AM »
I have the same issue after trying to clean our bill validator model DBV200 with a bill cleaner I purchased on Amazon. It was having a hard time reading really flat $20.00 bills. Now it won't even accept the same $20 it did 10 times.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal