**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical
Bally 831-4Z Full Restoration
<< < (2/26) > >>
David Walz:
Here is the issue, the #3 is correct stamped, #1,#2 are not correct. I don't think that's a major issue. I need to start researching the reels.
More photos.
David Walz:
M-645-144 is the number
David Walz:
I don't know if the belly glass is original or afterwards.
More pictures:
wolftalk:

--- Quote from: David Walz on May 21, 2023, 04:09:04 PM ---Here is the issue, the #3 is correct stamped, #1,#2 are not correct. I don't think that's a major issue. I need to start researching the reels.
More photos.

--- End quote ---

p-584-[70, 72, 73] are correct.

the stamping may be those numbers (_/- dashes and the p), the code for a game the index discs were used on - e.g. 3LM-L-[1, 2A, 3B] - or rarely the game model number like you have.

the bottom glass was probaly not what originally shipped in the machine.  The 4Z was a generic bally game, so it had a generic bally glass.  Lucky you, since the bally glass is kinda boring.
David Walz:

--- Quote from: wolftalk on May 21, 2023, 08:19:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: David Walz on May 21, 2023, 04:09:04 PM ---Here is the issue, the #3 is correct stamped, #1,#2 are not correct. I don't think that's a major issue. I need to start researching the reels.
More photos.

--- End quote ---

p-584-[70, 72, 73] are correct.

the stamping may be those numbers (_/- dashes and the p), the code for a game the index discs were used on - e.g. 3LM-L-[1, 2A, 3B] - or rarely the game model number like you have.

the bottom glass was probaly not what originally shipped in the machine.  The 4Z was a generic bally game, so it had a generic bally glass.  Lucky you, since the bally glass is kinda boring.

--- End quote ---

Cool.

Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442