**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Fortune Coin

(1/4) > >>

kf2k3:
Good evening!

My first slot machine.  A fortune 1 video reel.  I know next to nothing about these things.  Is this a model from 1975?

Monitor powers on, but the coin slot does not work.  Is there a way to bypass this for the machine to spin?  No buttons, just an arm.  Also, the hopper is not running.  Is there a way to test this out?

Chris-socal:
You are fortunate that the graphics and computer appear to be working. Unfortunately the expert on these machines passed away several years ago. Your machine should have a simple coin mechanism with a micro switch that you can flick with your finger to simulate a coin dropping.
These did not have a lock on the lever so you can usually pull the handle regardless of whether you have credits or not. That isn’t a problem.
Post a picture of the inside of the machine and one of the inside of the door. Let’s first verify that there is a coin mechanism in there at all.
The hopper will not run if you cannot get credits to play a spin…and win something.
Member Badbaud might have a few pointers based on your pics.
There is little or no technical information on these.

kf2k3:
Thanks for the reply!  Attached are some pictures.  When I flick the micro switch, it shows "4th coin accepted" on the monitor, but it goes away when I release it.  The coin does fall into the hopper, though.

Chris-socal:
What happens when you pull the lever?
Can you bypass the switch and simulate the lever being pulled? Just want to make sure it’s not something as simple as a faulty switch.
I have one of these and I can’t get it to play either but my game graphics don’t work either.

kf2k3:
Nothing happens when I crank the arm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version