**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

help getting inherited Universal stars and stripes going

<< < (2/5) > >>

UNIMAN:
And what hopper type do you have?

Ewest155:
Sorry for the delay in response. I have tested the battery with the multimeter and it showed 0.4 V, so i have ordered a replacement, hopefully this will solve some of the issues.

Uniman, the error 32 hopper jam is only showing up on the inside door panel. none of the meters are currently lighting up. I guess this is because of the dead battery.

I have attached a picture of the error code panel that is inside the door and a picture of the Hopper. Is there any specific info or picture  you need from the hopper?

thank you all for your help so far. The battery is supposed to be in tonight so hopefully i can replace and have more information for you guys.

Erik

Pitts256:
Hi Eric,

The sticker on the inside of the door is the legend for error codes which are displayed in the WIN METER led on the front of the main door (see photo).

Changing the battery and resetting the CPU should restore the displays.

Make sure you install a Nicad or Lithium battery that is rechargeable.

Ewest155:

--- Quote from: Pitts256 on December 19, 2023, 10:47:13 PM ---Hi Eric,

The sticker on the inside of the door is the legend for error codes which are displayed in the WIN METER led on the front of the main door (see photo).

Changing the battery and resetting the CPU should restore the displays.

Make sure you install a Nicad or Lithium battery that is rechargeable.

--- End quote ---

Hey Pitts256, i didn't realize it was a rechargeable battery, i have the battery but it is non rechargeable. will this cause any problems or just a shortened battery life? I'm wondering if I could install the non rechargeable to see if the machine starts working and replace with a rechargeable later?

Thanks for the help

Pitts256:
Even though it's a trickle charger a non-rechargeable battery can overheat and explode, I wouldn't install it.

Is the old Nicad completely dead, shorted and leaking? If there's some voltage showing it may take a charge, that's providing the machine is left on and there's +5VDC voltage to the MPU. If you can get a reading of 3 volts or higher you should be able to boot up. Even if it does hold a charge I'd still install a new battery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version