**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Other Video Games
What do I have??? I need help identifying this ROYAL FLUSH machine.
(1/3) > >>
CudaSales:
I just picked up this Royal Flush machine in non-working condition. I am troubleshooting it but need to identify what I have so that I can possibly find a manual for it.

I found a manual for the RGB 1400 monitor but do not know who made this machine and what model it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Stayouttadabunker:
You have an 8-Liner game stuck in a microwave stand?  :rotfl:
It's really not the worst idea, but it's going to come with certain problems because of the thickness of the fake wood?
How do you add credits to the game without a bill validator?

Open the cabinet door, there will be a power supply in there with a black switch both on front and back of it.
Depress the switches on the side of the toggle that has the (-) symbol so that they're "flat".
If plugged in, the video monitor should come to life.
It may display the exact Version you have of that game.
Take a photo of it and I can tell you whee to pick up a .pfd manual for the board.
CudaSales:
I have already dug into the game somewhat.

When I first got it the monitor was way too bright and had some lines on it. The image is unreadable due to how bright it is. I adjusted the flyback brightness level but when the game PCB is connected it is either too bright to read anything or too dark. There is no middle ground or sweet spot. There is a subtle image of Poker Cards and stats on the screen but it's way too bright to read.

I moved the Game Select switch on top of the monitor and it went into a diagnostic screen and I was able to adjust the brightness well enough to get some good colors and grid so the monitor appears to be working fine. As soon as you switch that "SELECT GAME" switch back for the game pcb to come up, it's way too bright again to read anything other than seeing a few poker cards and stats on the screen but again they are unreadable due to the brightness.

CudaSales:
A few additional pics that may help identify this particular cab.
63mini:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on December 17, 2023, 04:17:30 PM ---You have an 8-Liner game stuck in a microwave stand?  :rotfl:

--- End quote ---

Microwave stand. That's classic! I need to remember that!

CudaSales,

What you have is basically a Hybrid. There were a few 3rd party companies in Vegas that would take scrap old machines and stuff them in a new pretty oak cabinet and pass them of to visitors for $$$ who wanted something at home.  I believe this is one.  Now, you need to find out what the donor machine was.  You will need to post some photos of the e-prom markings or better yet any nomenclature markings on the PCB.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version