NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!
STILL AVAILABLE - Lot of 7 "No image, but working" IGT Dynamic Edge Lit Buttons
(1/2) > >>
TheEyeInTheSky:
Up for sale is a lot of these buttons. Please see the picture below for reference. The really bright buttons are the new ones I installed which are replacing the pre-existing buttons. All 7 of the pre-existing buttons in this picture are in good condition and you can see their level of brightness compared to the new, very bright buttons. These 7 buttons are for sale. Additionally, the 7 old buttons (pictured below) that the new, bright ones replaced are also for sale. However, 5 of them have completely dead screens and the other 2 are faded practically all the way. All buttons are missing the hollow square piece that raises the button off the panel a little bit. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

EDIT 1: Added 2 additional photos showing all the buttons.

EDIT 2: (April 11th) PLEASE SEE MY MOST RECENT POST.

EDIT 3: (April 17th) PLEASE SEE MY MOST RECENT POST.

EDIT 4: (April 24th) PLEASE SEE MY MOST RECENT POST.
Dvbit2017:
Cost?
TheEyeInTheSky:
All buttons are still available. PM me if interested.

$20/button - 7 No image, but working
$35/button - 7 Normal, fair image as seen in photo
$15 Shipping
TheEyeInTheSky:
If all 14 buttons are purchased together, I will drop the price to $375 shipped. PM me if you're interested.
TheEyeInTheSky:
:waving_flag: ALL 7 NORMAL, FAIR BUTTONS HAVE BEEN SOLD :waving_flag:

The 7 no image, but working buttons are still available. See below.

$20/button - 7 No image, but working
$15 Shipping

If all 7 buttons are purchased together, I will drop the price to $140 shipped. PM me if you're interested.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version