**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Do I have a Fortune 1?

(1/2) > >>

cesibley:
I am confused by model numbers of IGT Draw Poker Machines, have heard that the model numbers mean little.  Model Number on data plate says "705".  I just picked up this machine that I believe is a "Fortune 1".  Can anyone confirm?

Chris-socal:
I would certainly call that a Fortune One, until someone tells me differently! The board is classic F1 design.
It would be called an IGT Fortune One.
There are different generations of the Fortune machines. 

Fortune Coin
Sircoma
IGT

How does the machine play? They are very reliable and robust machines.

Chris

cesibley:
It plays perfectly, and pays out correctly.  The only issue is the vertical size adjustment isn't working.  I plan to troubleshoot that.  Might be slow going without a Monitor Schematic....

Chris-socal:
Tell us what monitor you have or pull it out of the machine and send a picture of the monitor chassis. There should be a tag on the back of the monitor too. Since the monitor powers on and has an image we know the most critical components work.
It might have a Trinitron but likely before Ceronix. It probably just needs a cap kit.
Sometimes the game boards have issues in the video section and need work.

Chris

cesibley:
The monitor appears to be made by "RGB" and has a Samsung picture tube.  Regardless, I found a broken wire leading to the "remote control" board that houses the adustment potentiometers.  I fixed that and things are 100% now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version