**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
CC16 Coin Comparitor. Got new one, having issues...
(1/1)
UPSMANinMI:
Just ordered a coin comparator for my S+ Slant Top Sizzling Sevens machine.  My old one was a CC-16-d-100 and has s chute that goes forward for the coins.  This new one I just received from a reputable seller has model number CC-16E, INH and the chute is to the left.  I took mine out of the holder its in, replaced it with this new one, took the chute off, replaced with my old one.  Problem is, the coin optics on the new one has a 5 prong harness and my old one has a 10 prong harness.  Is there anyway to make this work or do I have the wrong comparator?  Im assumed all the CC16's were the same.  Thanks so much. 
UPSMANinMI:
Here is a pic of the new comparator with the old harness
Joeylc:
those are game king optics you need S+ optics
Simon Barsinister:
You do also have the wrong comparitor.  You have a 13vdc comparitor there in the pic, and you need a 24vac.
rslots:
Looks like you bought the complete coin-in assembly (bracket, comparator, coin optics, etc..) when you only needed the comparator and as was pointed out the assembly you bough is for the more modern Game King/S2000 (13 volt).  Maybe your old comparator is still good and just needs adjusted.  As they age, you will need to turn down the sensitivity.  So you might try that with your old comparator.  The sensitivity adjustment is in the lower right corner of the comparator.  There is a little hole providing access to the adjustment. Use a very small screw driver, tip of a pocket knife or anything that will fit into the small slot and turn counter clockwise and see if it makes a difference.  See photo. 
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version