**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Konami Reel Games

Anyone know anything about this machine?

(1/3) > >>

TopDogElec:
I cannot find any infortmation on it at all, looking to see who made it and some specs if possible. All I know is the name of it, "Pirate Riches". I have not purchased it yet, going to head over to Minnesota from central Wisconsin next week sometime and buy it, but would possibly like to know more about it before buying it. Thanks in advance for any help

rokgpsman:
I brightened the photo, it is kinda dark and hard to see details. Maybe someone will recognize it. Interesting how the player pushbuttons are in a curved row configuration. Is that light-colored rectangled area just to the right of reel#3 a display screen?

TopDogElec:
Im not sure what it is, I havent physically seen the machine yet, driving a couple of hours one way next week to pick it up. I believe it is Konami who makes it, if you look on the lower left hand corner of the top glass you can see the Konami logo. But I cannot find anything on it anywhere with that info. Maybe once I pick it up, the plate will have a model number or something on it that I can use to track down more info. Thanks for brightening the picture by the way, I appreciate it.

cowboygames:
Looks like a Konami Advantage machine to me

cowboygames:
Be careful with those konami machines. Some needed a programming chip that resembeled a coin battery for programming purposes, like when the cmos battery dies, and that little bastard can be hard to find and expensive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version