**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Konami Reel Games

Advantage 5 reel Diagnostics

(1/2) > >>

kafratman:
Hello   I have a Dynamic 7's 5 reel.  Get a message "VFD Touch Screen Failure. I was in the calibration mode earlier and adjusted my sound. It took me into VFD on/off now i can't get back in.   The touch screen doesn't work   Thanks

RodneyK:
The only thing it says in the manual is to "Check VFO touch screen cable connection" for that error code.

kafratman:
Ok thanks  Im new at this type of machine where do I find the cable at. Sorry I couldn't get back earlier I was out of town.  Thanks

RodneyK:
I would have to look myself. I would suggest downloading the manual from the file section. FYI you should be able to move around in the menus without using the touch screen. Usually bet 1, bet 2, etc buttons will
move you around. Usually tells you what button does what at the bottom of the screen.

kafratman:
Ok thank  Yes the Bet buttons moves from one to the other up and down  but when I hit the bet 3 button or try to touch the screen to get into diagnostics it will not do anything. Its like the touch screen is locked up somehow. It was working great til I opened the cabinet door to adjust the sound button, the touch screen was working fine   For some reason it took me to the VFD menu and I accidentally hit off for VLD  Now I cant get into the screen because the touch pad has been disable.  I need to get back in somehow to turn VFD back on.  Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version