General NLG Chat > Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)

STOLEN... Sigma Jackpot time machine Fontana California

(1/2) > >>

A65falconguy:
Hey all. Noob...
Had a machine STOLEN!!! 
These bastards broke into my storage unit and wheeled away a Sigma machine I had for my wife. It was fucked up so I had it stored until whenever I could get some knowledge.

Long story short, it's a Jackpot Time Sigma machine.  Missing upper glass, bust CMoS battery holder on the board and missing a side panel veneer.  Fontana Calif.
 :EmoticonHelp4:
I know it's a long shot but if it's out there I want everyone to know it's 🔥

:hail: hopefully I'm not fucking up posting this here but i read the description so fuck it.

Got her a nice spanking new to her Golden Nugget S-Plus Red white & blue, a period correct (1994) Golden Nugget slot chair with the tray, Ash tray, coin bucket and even a dainty glove for her precious claw so she may play in fashion.

She had back surgery and she's kinda fucked up and getting her out doesn't happen easily anymore.
She's a good old woman. After 28 years I keep her. Not because it's cheaper... like a wart she grew on me   :yes:

shortrackskater:
Sorry to hear this!
I'm not too far from your area. I'll check local listings in FB, CL and OfferUp. Likely it might show up there.

A65falconguy:
Much obliged.   Yesh nothing is safe anymore.  Nothing is sacred.   :thank_you:

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: A65falconguy on December 24, 2023, 06:52:49 PM ---Much obliged.   Yesh nothing is safe anymore.  Nothing is sacred.   :thank_you:

--- End quote ---

And this is why, my New Years resolution is to get the proper licensing, and buy myself a shotgun and handgun.
If anyone comes to "visit" me, they'll be facing the business end of one of these weapons. I am absolutely astonished at how much crime has increased here in California, but not surprised after the assholes in our government basically made it nearly legal to steal. Baffles my mind how people KEEP VOTING for these morons.

Pinaddicted:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on December 24, 2023, 06:56:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: A65falconguy on December 24, 2023, 06:52:49 PM ---Much obliged.   Yesh nothing is safe anymore.  Nothing is sacred.   :thank_you:

--- End quote ---
Baffles my mind how people KEEP VOTING for these morons.

--- End quote ---

AMEN!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version