**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT I-Game and Game King

Jackpot to Credits key?

<< < (6/6)

Tilt:
The Cabinet I/O board.  It's the one on the left wall of the machine.  If you have two I/O cards on the inside of the cabinet, it's the board on the left.

firehawk618:

--- Quote from: Tilt on February 19, 2022, 11:34:16 AM ---The Cabinet I/O board.  It's the one on the left wall of the machine.  If you have two I/O cards on the inside of the cabinet, it's the board on the left.

--- End quote ---
Got it, the smaller one.  Photo attached for future reference.

I'm going to look at a schematic and see if I can rob a wire out of one of these plugs to use.

lvdesertrat:
If i'm not mistaken, it's not a second or 3rd key that's needed.
You simply need to change the settings to allow jackpots to go to the credit meter.

qbert:
There is definitely a key (or momentary switch) required. It is known  as a high roller key and was used in high denomination machines since every win would be over the $1200 W2G requirement forcing a hand pay. With the high roller key the attendant would come over, record the data for the W2G pay, turn the key and the player could continue with the credits remaining on the machine. Remember if you turn the jackpot key the credits zero out. If you turn the high roller key the music stops the credits remain and normal play continues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version