NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!

WTB: IGT s-plus HOPPERS in ANY denomination! I need 10!!

(1/4) > >>

mrcrazy:
Please, I need 10 hoppers for the IGT s-plus machines (upright) ANY denomination... if you can help me please message me. Ill pay shipping of course & im in the cleveland Ohio area.

thanks!

Greg

CVslots:
We may be able to help you, but be forewarned, CA to OH is one of the most expensive shipping lanes I know of. I will check stock and let you know. May want to go LTL?

GOS:
another way to go - buy s2000 hoppers and S+ holley wheel dollar hoppers - you can make s+ out of the parts.

mrcrazy:
you can?? the hookup is different & I was told one is 24 volt & the other is 12 volt.... I was told its not possible....

Greg

GOS:
you remove the top parts from the s2000 - bowl down to frame holding the coin wheels etc - and swap out with the holley wheel parts - you don't use the motor and harness at all from the s2000  - I have done this many times.  There are lots of s2000 hoppers (mostly new) and there used to be a lot of holley wheel hoppers.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version