New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

How to add pictures to a post?

(1/2) > >>

Slotcowboy:
I am trying to figure out how to add pictures to my profile and how to send them in a reply or post. Where can I go to get this information and/or instructions. I am sure I need to have them on my hard drive but can't figure out how,to get them to the site.  As you can tell I am a new member and haven't learned all the procedures and details yet.

:thank_you:     

Slotcowboy

cowboygames:
To add pictures to a post or reply just click on "attachments and other options" below the dialog box, then click on "choose a file" and do to the file that has the picture(s) you want in it. You would then double click on the file name/num er for the secific picture you want to post. Repeat the process for additional pictures

Slotcowboy:
Thank you! I will give it a try.

Have a great Memorial Day!  :waving_flag:

4ucustom:
I see somebody's having the same problem I am having when I hit the attachment button there's no option to add file did you ever figure this out

4ucustom:
I'm using google chrome !!!

WAIT A MINUTE now I click on it and its there, who put a gremlin my computer and it was'nt working on my phone either

sorry for wasting your time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version